An inspiring short for Seth Godin’s new book The Icarus Deception: How High Will You Fly?
So tell me why this is the line to buy something with 95% gross margin?
Seth Godin talks about the reasons why some products or services that are broken. Straight to the point and fun to watch.
- Advertising’s bumpy transition (and why it matters to you), by Seth Godin.
- Alex Osterwalder’s new Value Proposition designer.
- Jason Fried interviewed by Fast Company.
- Phil Libin, CEO of Evernote, interviewed by the New York Times, talks about business culture at his company.
- The Great Discontent interviews Seth Godin. Excellent interview with Seth Godin.
Quit waiting to get picked; quit waiting for someone to give you permission; quit waiting for someone to say you are officially qualified and pick yourself. It doesn’t mean you have to be an entrepreneur or a freelancer, but it does mean you stand up and say, ‘I have something to say. I know how to do something. I’m doing it. If you want me to do it with you, raise your hand.’
Mars Curiosity Rover Team Spills Mission Details On Reddit. A compilation of the most interesting responses from the team responsible for the NASA’s Curiosity Rover’s operations on the surface of Mars. The complete questions and answers on Reddit.
Found this great video from 2009 in my archive. Seth Godin and Loic Le Meur talk about interesting topics like building a tribe and getting attention, and why if you want to do something you should aim to be the best in the world at it…